Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Way Back Wednesday

First, today is the anniversary of myself and Chef Ed's existence. Happy Anniversary, Honey!

He never ceases to amaze me. He bought me the most beautiful pearl and silver starfish necklace. I should have taken a picture but yesterday was kind of hectic. In return, I bought him a swimsuit, a pair of shorts, and 2 shirts. Yes, I do buy most of his clothing because it leaves less margin for error that way. Somehow, I think he got the short end of the stick.

We didn't plan a big celebration but did manage to go out to dinner last night while Sister Sue and Roc were in town visiting. We went to Queen Anne's Revenge and it did not disappoint. We will definitely return there.

Sister Sue will leave to go home on Friday and Chef Ed and I will spend a few days at the beach. I guess that will be our "formal" anniversary celebration. We have some friends that play in a band called Crowfield and they are playing at the Windjammer on Friday night. Ohhhh, the memories the Jammer brings to mind. That takes me to my Way Back Wednesday post.

Do you remember Birdwell's? They were those vinyl swimsuits that the boys used to wear. What a classic! Nothing was better to view than a nice tanned boy holding a surf board with a pair of brightly colored Birdwell's on. Simple, yet so appealing. They should have kept those things around!






No comments:

Blogger Design