Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blog Slackers

If you are like the majority of the 6,158,715,207 people in the world, you posses an inherent slacker ability. You are able to do absolutely nothing for hours and hours and extend days into weeks without accomplishing one single thing. You think that lazy is a good word. You think responsibility is a bad word. You are a slacker, and that is okay. I can deal with that for now.

I'm sorry to say that I am high maintenance and I require entertainment and because my social life is so over-developed (ha!) There are a few people that I am gonna "loud out" today.

I need updated stuff, girls! I depend on you and you are letting me down!!!!

Uuhhemm.........

Block Slacker #1
What's On My Brain

Blog Slacker #2
Stethoscopes and Stilettos

1 comment:

Greg C said...

I'm no slacker. I am a blogaholic. I need help.

Blogger Design