Friday, August 21, 2009

I've Been Inspired

Mary, over at Fightin Mad Mary & Q, has inspired me since she joined a boot camp class out in LA. She's pretty neat - go over and see what progress she's made. Her reason for doing this was because she was nominated for the Emmy Creative Arts Award and she wants to be a hottie in a cool dress. I will side note that going to Cancun in three weeks has also been a small factor in getting my fannie to the gym.

I rejoined the gym this week and hit it pretty hard a couple of times. I debated joining Chef Ed's gym but decided that it may not be a good idea if we wanted our relationship to continue to remain strong. His ideas are different than mine and I can foresee a big, huge fight in the works if that were to take place.

Anyway, I will start doing some interval training next week. Interval training is a type of physical training that involves bursts of high intensity work. This high intensity work is alternated with periods of rest or low activity (the intervals in interval training). We will see how it works out.

As for now, I'm tired and I'm glad it's Friday!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blogger Design