Monday, August 31, 2009

The Countdown Is On

I deserve to be praised a little today. I have deliberately held my tongue when it comes to gloating about my upcoming trip to Mexico. I really have been excited but nothing compares to the euphoria I felt before we went to Holbox back in January.

However, I have held back and spared everyone long enough.

Officially, as of today, I have 13 days left before we depart for a week at an all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico.

Unlimited drinks. Unlimited sun. Unlimited relaxation. Life will be good.

One of the things that I am looking forward to the most is the Couples Moonlight Massage on the beach using hot lava shells! Holy crap! That is gonna be like heaven on earth!

Here is a sneak peak at our resort.

Please. Don't be a hater.


No comments:

Blogger Design