Thursday, January 29, 2009

Winter Wonderland!

I haven't been in touch for about a week now because and there is no other excuse but time has simply slipped away from me. Blah, Blah, Blah, right?? right!

I just have not been in the mood to express my feelings because I have been caught up in a world wind of probate BS since my brother passed away. Sign here but not there, we need one more piece of paper before we can finalize this, etc. etc... There has to be a better system than this.

On the bright side, we are planning a trip to see the family in March and my hopes will be that we could get a treat by seeing a little snow while we are there! Sister Sue sent us some pictures of the Winter Wonderland they are experiencing in WV along with a shot of our nephew's Judge and Oreo. Remember, Us folks in the South don't see snow so we get excited about stuff like this!







No comments:

Blogger Design