Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Don't Remember Clicking My Heels To Get Home, Dorothy!

There's no place like home.....There's no place like home.........

Hmmmmm......I don't remember having that burning desire to be back home but some how or another, I sure did end up there, thankyouverymuch!

Although I missed my children dearly, home is REALLY where my heart is and it was time to get back to doing what I do best - Being a Mom. I had about 24 hours to rest up from the virus that I had upon my return before the oldest princess came down with a full blown cold. No rest for the weary. Off to the doctor, pharmacy, and cooking homemade potato soup!

I will give kudos to Chef Ed for putting up the book shelf without being asked for the millionth time (it's only been in the hallway for 4 months). It doesn't matter that it has cosmetic issues, honey. As long as it can hold all of those cookbooks of yours, I am sure it will be fine. I love you, anyway and your efforts don't go unnoticed.

Back to life......

No comments:

Blogger Design