Monday, October 27, 2008

The Down and Dirty

A. Attached or Single? About as "attached" as you can get.
B. Best Friend? Ed
C. Cake or Pie? Pie
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? Lipstick
F. Favorite color? Pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? Neither
H. Home town? Summerville, SC
I. Favorite Indulgence? Vera and a GOOD glass of wine.
J. January or July? July - it's the birth of our country and it summertime!
K. Kids? Yes, my two beautiful daughters. I am blessed.
L. Life isn't complete without? God
M. Marriage? It's a great thing with the right person.
N. Number of brothers and sisters? One older brother.
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges - I like citrus.
P. Phobias? heights
Q. Quotes? "Powerful is like being a lady. If you have to say you are, you're not."
R. Reasons to smile? Although life is tough, I have been blessed with healthy children and great
life surrounded by people that love me unconditionally.
S. Season of choice? Summer - it's magic!
T. Team of choice? Old high school football team - Greenwaves. Coach McKissick is a legend.
U. Unknown fact about me? I am scared of the dark.
V. Vegetables? Eggplant
W. Worst habit? Cursing
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound because I saw the sex of my girls for the first time.
Y. Your favorite food? Seafood - oysters
Z. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius
(Another) Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? They monkeys. The are so interesting.

No comments:

Blogger Design