Wednesday, December 10, 2008

To Be...or Not To Be

I am having such a hard time getting into the Christmas season this year. It could be due in part to my brother's passing but I think I am actually doing better than I was initially. I put the tree up at the house because of the girls and it does make me feel somewhat better when I turn it on in the evenings but things just seem so blah this year. Is it something in the air? Most of my friends would have already completed the majority of their Christmas shopping by now but the consensus is that most haven't even started!

I have Ed's mother's old family recipe for party mix and I think after making a few batches of that, the spirit of the season will return. But, for now, I will drink this and be content!





No comments:

Blogger Design