Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hey, Ya'll -

......don't expect anything good out of me this week. I am in full-on vacation mode.

I'll give you a tiny glimpse of one corner of my desk and by the looks of things, it screams of disorganization.

Here, I'll compare it to something very similar to Mary Poppin's bag.

Holbox Lamp for reading? check

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Lotion for dry, ashy skin? check

Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Fish Oil to keep me healthy for my trip? check

Publix Fruit on the Bottom Tropical Yogurt when my tum-tum growls? check

Glasses so I can see the Mexico forum that I read daily? check

ipod for taking myself to a more tropical place than my desk? check

And last, JC Penny sale ad so I can do some last minute power shopping for my trip? check

Thank you all for bearing with me through this difficult time. I promise that I will be a better person when I return with a sun tan and relaxed state of mind.





No comments:

Blogger Design