Monday, September 7, 2009

Crying The Blues

A part of me has been out of sorts lately. It's not hormones, as one would think. I really miss my daughter. My oldest, that is. The one that is exactly like me - the hardest head in the whole wide world, independent, sassy, smart mouthed- and the list goes on and on.



She is still living with her dad. I am still applying "tough love." And, my well is running dry when it comes to hope that she will bow down and ask for my forgiveness. The ONLY thing that I hold on to is the promise that the good Lord has given me and that is the promise that this will all turn out right in the end. I truly do believe that but I simply just miss her.



She's in school and doing fine but she needs to be under MY roof. Maybe it's a control thing? Maybe that is what got us in trouble to begin with?



So, for you, Chelsea. I love you. Unconditionally. And you will always be my sunshine.



No comments:

Blogger Design