Friday, June 5, 2009

Move Over Candles!

Scentsy. The hottest new thing in candles. I am always on the look out for the newest diva products. Although I am no Tupperware lady and have no desire to start an at-home business, I must say that if I had to pick something to endorse, this would be it! I love this stuff!

This is a wick less system that uses a small 25-watt bulb to melt the wax slowly with no flames or soot. What I like about these folks is the simplicity of their products. You can easily choose from the two types of warms they offer.

The Deluxe Scentsy Warmer comes in lots of designs to fit the decor of your larger room.


And the Scentsy Plug-In Warmers are great for small spaces such as a bathroom, guest bedroom or kitchen area.


The scents that they offer are rather appealing! Skinny Dippin', White Tea & Cactus, Pineapple Paradise, Sangria, Sticky Cinnamon Bun, French Kiss, Wasabi Ginger, and Enchanted Mist are just to name a few.
If you try these, I guarantee they don't disappoint!



2 comments:

Aunty Belle said...

Nuthin' changes a mood quicker than a fragrance!

The Southern Girl said...

If anyone is interested in ordering some of these, my co-worker Rachel is selling them. I can send you the contact info.

Blogger Design