Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sick, Sick, and MORE Sick

I regret to inform you that I have been sick for the past two and a half days. I mean REALLY sick. Fever, chills, runny nose, stuffy nose, cough - and everything else you can think of.

Though through it all, let me be the one to tell you that I was able to drag my weary body off to my hair appointment yesterday evening. I am woman - hear me ROAR! That was the one thing I was concerned most about. Not the fact that I may have flu symptoms - but my HAIR! I was freaking out over the thought of having to wait another 2 weeks until Trish could fit me back in to her schedule.

Thank God for Alka Seltzer Plus Cold!

Oh yeah-and I don't have the flu. It's just a nasty head cold. It's nothing that a little red wine won't cure!

No comments:

Blogger Design