Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wow!

As I look at the date below, which states October 6th, 2009, I now hang my head even lower than before for being soooo negligent. Especially being that it is now, uh......well....October 29th, 2009!!

Life has just taken me by surprise and my calendar has been slap full! (That's a Southern term for those of you that don't know.) Somehow I manage to always bite off more than I can chew with civic volunteering, home life, work, family dynamics, and a part time business. What in the ham-sandwich was I thinking when I shook my head "yes" to all of these things?

Some things never change, though. I am still managing to sneak in time for a monthly root touch-up and a bi-weekly nail fill in . Man, it's tough being the Princess in the Pea. But, somebody's gotta do it. Might as well be me.

For now, we are coming up on the celebration of what would have been my brother's 45th birthday. It's tough and I am really having a much harder time dealing with his loss than I ever thought I would. Following Thanksgiving, it will be the one year anniversary of his death. I REALLY miss him just BEING HERE! I don't miss the sickness and all of the baggage that came along with his illness and I truly believe that grieving is out of the flesh. He's much better off now and I am sure he is patiently waiting until the day that we can both enjoy the scenery up there.

But for now, I have more work to do here. Gotta run.

Peace.

No comments:

Blogger Design