Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hanging My Head Low

..........I know.......I've been gone for quite some time, now. Life has been extremely busy since our return from Cancun. I won't bother to go there because the scenery and weather were beautiful but we have had much better vacations in the past. In short, we have decided that all-inclusive vacations are not our style. Enough said.

P.S. We are going back to Holbox - our TRUE paradise - in February.

Chef Ed's business has gotten busy and we are already planning holiday events, my new VP has arrived at my company and I have taken on a new role as a consultant for Scentsy - yes, the company that I told you about a few months ago. I just L O V E their products!

There really has been LOTS going on.

I have a ton of catching up to do with my fellow bloggers. I haven't been here in body, but I have been here in spirit.

I'll jot it down to be more faithful in keeping up.

Love ya - mean it!

No comments:

Blogger Design