Monday, April 20, 2009

Something About You

Not much going on 'round here this week. We spent the weekend planting (well, I planted and he hauled the dirt, etc. around back). We did some elevated beds this year and some upside-down tomatoes so we will see how things turn out. I will post some pictures and we can see thing progress.

In the mean time, I will post a little something about me. This was a little harder than I expected. That is what I get for being a deep thinker.

1. Birkenstocks or designer shoes: designer shoes
2. Outside or inside: outside
3. Hoping or planning: planning
4. Carrots or peas: carrots - raw
5. Cheese or chocolate: cheese - but a good stinky one that Chef Ed picks out from WFM!
6. Wristwatch or intuition: a basic wristwatch - I think I paid $11 for the one I'm wearing.
7. Milk or juice: juice
8. Creating or viewing: viewing
9. Walking or running: walking
10. Bouncing or rigid: rigid
11. Cozy or breezy: breezy
12. Fancy or hearty: fancy
13. Chuckle or guffaw: chuckle
14. Whisper or announce: whisper
15. Lick or bite: depends on what it is.....I bite into an ice cream cone; not lick it.
16. Snuggle or grope: snuggle
17. Sing or listen: listen
18. Kiss or hug: kiss
19. Wonder or discover: wonder
20. Anticipate or achieve: achieve

No comments:

Blogger Design