Friday, May 6, 2011

The New Me...and then some!

Is today really the first day of the rest of my life? I've heard so many people say that time and time again, but I'm not so sure I know what that means? I need to study up on it. I've been away for a long, long time. For lots of reasons. I don't want to go into that now. Those things will be revealed as I reintroduce myself back into this world again. Somewhere around here I need to find myself again. I've been lost in the manic stage of life trying to do for everyone else. Barely putting one foot in front of the other, daily. Give, give, giving - you know the drill? What happened to me? Where did I go? All of a sudden, I turned 40 and I realized that I had been providing the needs for everyone else but myself and I was having the life sucked right out of me.

Where did the time go? How did I get from there to here so quickly? I guess it really doesn't matter. What really matters is that I need to pick myself up, dust myself off and thank my Heavenly Father that I am still standing because I am the strong woman that He created me to be.

On April 19th, my beautiful granddaughter graced this world with her presence. This world will never be the same, again - and neither will I. I have so much to be thankful for. I am blessed beyond belief, and I am looking forward to my new journey. It's good to be back!

No comments:

Blogger Design