Monday, September 6, 2010

Stop. Look. And Listen.

That is what I have managed to do with my life in the last year. Life's been difficult. A total adjustment in so many shapes and sizes until is unfathomable at how people live their life without totally jumping from the highest point of any bridge. The funny thing is, it's all right.

I've been gone for so long and I miss the blog life. Not sure how much time I can spend on here, but I'd like to be welcomed back with open arms.

Here is a bullet of the last months:

* I'm going to be a GiGi. - That is a young person's version of a grandmother.
* Chef Ed's parents are still kickin' but his dad is not well which is very concerning to all of us.
* My office had a major move and I survived coordinating it all.
* We have not been back to Mexico this year. SAD, SAD, face!!
* Fall Foliage is the best vacation we can do in a few weeks.
* My best friend's marriage is circling the drain.

Enough, eh? The beauty of it all is that I have managed to live through it. God's plan is so much bigger and it has taken me this long to figure it out.

See ya in a couple of days!

No comments:

Blogger Design