Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So Busy!

Time has not permitted me to post much since we've been back from our holiday. We are so much in the vacation mode until we are trying to figure out where we are going next. I honestly think that we are addicted to travel - or perhaps - addicted to just having time away.

Softball is back in full swing and with practice 3 nights a week, piano, church, one teenager turning into a high school senior next year, my world is crazy busy.

Soon, I hope to post a few more pictures of our trip but I need to get them all downloaded first. I would like to make a keepsake photo book of all our vacations individually so we can have those forever. Even if it means placing them on a shelf with all of the cookbooks (and dust) and glancing through them every once in a while.

At least the weather is warming up and we are expected to reach 77 this weekend! This is one of my favorite times of the year. Not too hot; not too cold. I am feeling the urge to plant our garden soon!!

No comments:

Blogger Design