Monday, February 9, 2009

Woulda. Shoulda. Coulda

If I woulda put my Prada sunglasses into their case and taken them into the Olive Garden, I would still have them to wear during this blast of spring weather we are having here this week.

I shoulda been more responsible and now I am paying the price and wearing CHEAP sunglasses until I buy another pair. (Don't ask for details about them because it is far too painful to relive).

I coulda lied to Chef Ed about what happened to them but I "cowboy'd up" and admitted my wrong-doing and told him that I left them in my car - which was the truth!

I am always so organized until I don't know how all that happened!!

Yep, my mother always told me that "woulda, shoulda, coulda" gets you nowhere.

She was right, once again!

Bummer.

No comments:

Blogger Design